You guys! I am so happy that fall is finally here. I can’t even explain how much joy is gives me that I can wear sweaters and scarves without sweating my butt off, and that it’s actually raining again!? Hunter boots for the win! *insert a hundred heart eyes here* Fall and winter are most definitely my favorite seasons by far. I’m a true pnw girl at heart
I don’t know about all of you but lists are my thing. I’m hoping to get all these babies checked off before 2017
1. Road trip to a new place.
2. Go to the pumpkin patch.
3. Try ALL of Starbucks new fall drinks. (To clarify, I HATE pumpkin spice.)
4. Take up a new hobby. Recommendations welcome!
5. Actually finish the 3 blankets I’ve started crocheting.
6. Get on a healthy routine of working out.
7. Road trip back to Montana.
8. Carve pumpkins and make pumpkin seeds! Pumpkin seeds are probably my favorite thing ever. Sprinkle a little Johnny’s seasoning over them and pop them in the oven. Yum!
9. Finish my Christmas shopping early (for once).
10. Get back into blogging. I’m hoping to start by posting once a week, if not more.
11. Have a house warming party.
12. Get 1,000 followers on Instagram. (Ugh, so sad I know)
13. See lots of snow.
14. Go to Leavenworth.
15. Finish decorating our house.
16. Take more pictures. One of the big things that has held me back from blogging so much is not having the photo content to post. Although I know I can post without pictures (like this one), I just feel like at least one picture a post is more aesthetically pleasing 🙂
17. Take a trip up to the mountains. Maybe stay in a cabin, playing board games, no phones, just spending time together!
18. Take Nya on more walks.
19. Dress up for Halloween. I’m dying to be Wednesday Addams.
20. Get our Christmas tree! This one isn’t really a bucket list item but it’s probably one of my favorite things to do. Every year we drive about an hour to this private family owned tree farm and we find our perfect tree. This year is Avory and I’s second year getting our own tree, but it is our first time getting one for our very own home!
21. Come up with a new holiday tradition for our family
This list could really go on for days because its my absolute favorite time of the year but I only really have 2 more months before the new year so I’ll keep it semi short and sweet for you guys haha
What’re some things you guys like doing during the holidays?